Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Arizona's Jan Brewer Endorses Fallin

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer today endorsed Congresswoman Mary Fallin in the race for the Republican gubernatorial nomination.

Said Brewer: "I've known Mary for a long time and I know her to be a tireless public servant, a strong leader and a good conservative. I worked with her while she was lieutenant governor, and there was never any doubt in my mind that she was ready to take the reins in Oklahoma and move that state forward.

You Read This First On
The McCarville Report Online

I have also appreciated Mary's strong, principled stance on immigration. At a time when many have been willing to attack the common sense, rule-of-law reforms we've put into place, Mary has stood with the people of Arizona and defended our right to enforce our laws and protect our citizens. I'm pleased to announce my support of Mary Fallin in her campaign to lead Oklahoma, and I look forward to seeing another strong conservative governor in office."

Share |