Major Clinton Supporter Backs McCain
ST. PAUL, Minnesota (CNN) — A major Hillary Clinton supporter and donor who traveled with the New York senator during the primary season is attending the Republican convention, and said in an interview Monday he is endorsing John McCain.
"Well I'm here to go from supporting Hillary, who I campaigned with, I campaigned with her husband, her daughter, her whole family, brothers, and the mother, over a period of months, big Hillary supporter, pretty big fundraiser for her, I'm here to support John McCain for president," John Coale told Newsweek's Tammy Haddad.
He said he made his decision "because I think John McCain is basically what Obama says he is and what Obama is not. McCain brings people together, he has an incredible record of integrity."
Coale is married to Fox analyst ad former CNN host Greta Van Susteren.
Labels: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Coale, John McCain


<< Home