Other Voices In The Oklahoma Blogosphere
From http://oklahomalefty.blogspot.com ~ Headline: Elizabeth Edwards criticizes MoveOn.org ad. Money Quote: “Someone who’s spent their life in the military doesn’t deserve ‘General Betray Us,’” said Edwards, wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards. This ad was a bad idea and will probably backfire against MoveOn.org.
From http://www.ronblackradio.com ~ Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.
From http://www.boundedrationality.blogspot.com ~ Illegal immigration is a big problem in the United States. Legal immigration is not.
From http://www.redstaterusa.blogspot.com ~ The "Pinwheels For Peace" anti-war protest uses school children as human shields/billboards for their anti-Bush, anti-war, pro-Democrat agenda and I think it is despicable. These left-over 60's, flower-power, peace/love/rocknroll, Vietnam era moonbats are out of control.
From http://www.yastm.blogspot.com ~ YASTM has been getting a lot more traffic lately and since I moved to Oklahoma from the place where both smog and Sig alerts were invented, I became suspiciously curious to find out what gross polluter was causing my hit count to increase. (For the rest of the story...go to the blog and read "We Can't Go On Together....") From http://www.tulsatoday.com ~ State Senator Don Barrington, R-Lawton, who authored Senate Bill 881 creating Oklahoma’s sales tax holiday, announced this week he will introduce legislation expanding Oklahoma’s annual back-to-school sales tax holiday to include school supplies.
From http://www.ronblackradio.com ~ Guns cause crime like flies cause garbage.
From http://www.boundedrationality.blogspot.com ~ Illegal immigration is a big problem in the United States. Legal immigration is not.
From http://www.redstaterusa.blogspot.com ~ The "Pinwheels For Peace" anti-war protest uses school children as human shields/billboards for their anti-Bush, anti-war, pro-Democrat agenda and I think it is despicable. These left-over 60's, flower-power, peace/love/rocknroll, Vietnam era moonbats are out of control.
From http://www.yastm.blogspot.com ~ YASTM has been getting a lot more traffic lately and since I moved to Oklahoma from the place where both smog and Sig alerts were invented, I became suspiciously curious to find out what gross polluter was causing my hit count to increase. (For the rest of the story...go to the blog and read "We Can't Go On Together....") From http://www.tulsatoday.com ~ State Senator Don Barrington, R-Lawton, who authored Senate Bill 881 creating Oklahoma’s sales tax holiday, announced this week he will introduce legislation expanding Oklahoma’s annual back-to-school sales tax holiday to include school supplies.
Labels: Oklahoma Blogosphere


<< Home