Thursday, November 17, 2011

Inhofe Endorses Brad Carson For Army Post

Senator Jim Inhofe today endorsed former Democratic Congressman Brad Carson as the U. S. Army's top attorney.

Inhofe announced his support as Carson appeared before the Senate Armed Services Committee, of which Inhofe is a senior member.

Said Inhofe: “While Brad Carson and I have had differences on issues over the years, he is a friend. Having gone back and researched his record on military issues, it is clear that, like me, he is committed to doing the best for our nation's Armed Forces. I am pleased to lend my support to his nomination as the next general counsel of the U.S. Army. His extensive knowledge as former congressman and intelligence officer in the U.S. Navy offers a valued perspective to the U.S. Army. I look forward to working with him in the future to ensure the continued success of our nation's military.”

Share |