Monday, October 4, 2010

Leslie Shedd Departs Lucas Staff

Leslie Shedd, communications director for Congressman Frank Lucas, said today she has resigned to join another congressman's staff.

Wrote Shedd, "After more than two wonderful years with Congressman Lucas, today will be my last day with his office. After much consideration, I accepted a job with Congressman Lynn Westmoreland from Georgia. This was a tough decision and I know that my time in the Lucas office and the Oklahoma delegation can never be replaced, but I am looking forward to the new opportunities in front of me with Congressman Westmoreland. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my time here, and have loved getting to know the great state of Oklahoma and all of you wonderful people. Your help and assistance over the last two years have demonstrated to me the generosity and kindness of Oklahoma and I will miss you all. The congressman is in the process of hiring a new a press secretary. Until that time, all press inquiries should be directed to Courtney Box at Courtney.box@mail.house.gov. She can be reached in our DC office at 202-225-5565."

Share |