Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GOP Official James Dunn Endorses John Doak

Republican National Committeeman James Dunn endorsed John Doak in the GOP primary for insurance commissioner today.

Dunn said his endorsement is made as an individual, not in his role as a party official.

“My title within the Republican Party is just that, I’m endorsing John Doak as an individual and a concerned Republican. I believe John Doak is the best candidate to win in November but I also know he is a true conservative and will be a pro-life, pro-business Insurance commissioner, in the light of Obama Care, we need a man like John Doak in that office,” said Dunn.

Dunn is the latest Republican to endorse Doak; yesterday, Senator Don Nickles endorsed him.

“I am so proud to have James Dunn’s endorsement. He is a great Republican and conservative leader, anytime someone of James Dunn’s caliber gets behind your candidacy, it really says a lot about the direction we’re going in,” said Doak.

Share |